1. Economical: Cruises offer great value for your vacation dollar because the fares include nearly everything you’ll need for a fantastic trip: food, accommodations, daytime and evening entertainment and transportation between destinations.
2. Multiple Locations: Most vacations center around visiting one location and maybe visiting attractions/events within the area. With a cruise you can visit multiple locations and have time to enjoy an excursion or site within the area.
3. Something for Everyone: From tots to teens, and parents to grandparents, cruises are fun for all ages. There are kids clubs for different age groups from toddlers to teens, adult only areas and activities to fit the entire spectrum. Be it a water park, pool bar, basketball court, spa, or casino, these ships have something for everyone.
4. All Inclusive..Mostly: You will never go hungry on a cruise ship. There are a variety of gastronomic choices; burger bars, tacos bars, delis, BBQ bar, buffets or sit down dining with multiple choices. You can even find signature restaurants at slight up-charge. Plus, room service is included. Alcoholic drinks and sodas are mostly extra or available as a package.
5. Easy to Plan: For you that is, let Jay do the legwork. Pick your ship, itinerary and cabin, and away you go — no searching for hotels in your price range, no coordinating travel between cities. Choose a departure port within driving distance and off you go. Groups also find cruises a cinch to book, we eliminating the hassle of coordinating your 20 family members and friends from around the country who want to vacation with you
Contact me so we can discus how I can find your dream vacation while you Relax and Enjoy!